Keep your family united with the support of our immigration attorneys
The reunification of families in the United States is one of the most important goals of U.S. immigration laws. However, the immigration process is complex and constantly changing. Our immigration lawyers understand the importance of family unification and that family-based immigration cases are some of the most impactful in the pursue of U.S. immigration goals. Attempting to maintain your family united or bringing a family member to the United States without proper guidance is a challenging task. Retaining one of our immigration lawyers will allow you to bring your family together and fight any potential threats to your family’s future in the U.S. Vicario Law Group, LLC. has the experience and knowledge for successful legal advocacy. We will help you and your family accomplish your immigration goals in the U.S.
Keep your family together by choosing Vicario Law Group, LLC. for reliable advice
Vicario Law Group, LLC. is a Chicago immigration law firm with a reputation for committed and trustworthy practice. We are experienced in a variety of family-based immigration cases. Delivering outstanding client services and achieving your immigration goals is our priority. Our lawyers are highly skilled and ready to guide you and your family through the immigration process. Our team of dedicated immigration lawyers at Vicario Law Group, LLC., have successfully represented families before the U.S. immigration service.
We help clients with family-based immigration cases, such as:
- Adjustment of status to permanent resident
- Form I-601, Extreme Hardship Waiver (“hardship waiver”) for grounds of inadmissibility including certain crimes, fraud or misrepresentation, and unlawful presence
- Form I-601A, Provisional Waiver of Inadmissibility for Unlawful Presence
- Applications for Employment Authorization Document (I-765), Advance Parole (I-131), and Re-entry Permits (I-131)
- Form I-212, Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission to the United States for previously removed (deported) applicants from the United States
- Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
- Immigrant visas for permanent resident status (“green card”)
- K-1 fiancé / fiancée visas and subsequent adjustment of status to permanent resident (“green card”)
- Motions and appeals to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), Administrative Appeals Office, and other United States government agencies
- Parole-in-Place for spouses, children, and parents of United States military personnel
- Responses to Requests for Evidence (RFE) and Notices of Intent to Deny (NOID) for pending cases
- Self-petitions for victims of domestic violence under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
Schedule a free consultation at our downtown Chicago office today.
Schedule a free consultation today to determine your eligibility in all matters related to family-based immigration. Contact Vicario Law Group, LLC. to receive legal assistance to achieve your immigration goals in the United States. You will receive outstanding legal representation and advice you can trust. We offer free initial consultations at our office in downtown Chicago so call us today at (312) 788-2783 and schedule an appointment to meet with one of our immigration attorneys.