Obtain humanitarian relief in the U.S. with the support of our Chicago Immigration Attorneys
The United States immigration system offers humanitarian relief to victims of physical or mental abuse, natural catastrophes, persecution and other unsafe scenarios in the U.S. and abroad. Such benefits were intended to protect and offer safe refuge to vulnerable individuals facing dangerous circumstances. At Vicario Law Group, LLC., our immigration lawyers have represented asylum seekers, victims of domestic violence, abuse, and natural disasters in immigration court and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Our Chicago immigration attorneys are compassionate and have the experience to assist individuals obtaining humanitarian relief in the U.S. Below are a few examples of cases we handle:
- Asylum before USCIS and immigration court
- Withholding of Removal and Protection under the UN Convention Against Torture (CAT) in immigration court
- Benefits under the Violence Against Women Act* (VAWA);
- Temporary Protective Status (TPS)
- Affirmative filings and extensions with USCIS; and
- Defensive filings in immigration court to prevent removal from the U.S.
- Humanitarian Reinstatement of Form I-130 Family-based Immigration Petitions based on the petitioning relative’s death;
- Other forms of Deferred Action and Prosecutorial Discretion in immigration removal (deportation) proceedings;
- Special Immigrant Juveniles (SIJ) Status;
- U Visas for Victims of Certain Crimes.
* Despite its name, women and men may qualify for benefits under VAWA relief.
Chicago Immigration Attorneys with practice nationwide ready to protect your rights
Our team at Vicario Law Group, LLC. has experience assisting individuals seeking humanitarian relief in the U.S. Schedule a free initial case review today to discuss your eligibility for humanitarian relief. Learn more about our committed and personable approach directly from our clients’ reviews and testimonials. Our immigration attorneys at Vicario Law Group, LLC. are prepared to stand by you as your personal removal defense team if you are facing removal.
Schedule a free consultation today to learn how our immigration attorneys can assist you in all matters related to humanitarian relief. You will receive outstanding legal representation and advice you can trust. We offer free initial consultations at our office in downtown Chicago so call us today at (312) 788-2783 and schedule an appointment to meet with one of our immigration attorneys.